TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR LAQURA.AE
- Gold jewelry can be exchanged either for gold jewelry or diamond jewelry. Diamond jewelry can be exchanged for diamond jewelry.
- Damaged/soiled jewelry, customized jewelry, and jewelry without Original Purchase Invoice may not be accepted for exchange.
- Used jewelry items can be exchanged subject to quality confirmation by Laqura. Laqura reserves the right to calculate the exchange value of the jewelry depending upon the evaluation and prevailing market value after the deduction of manufacturing costs.
- The risk of loss or damage to jewelry/diamond passes to customer upon delivery of jewelry/diamond items. Ownership in all Goods remains with Laqura until full payment of all amounts due has been received. The customer will be responsible for safe custody and insurance of jewelry in his/her possession.
- The quality certificate is based on the internal quality appraisal by Laqura.
- Jewelry can be exchanged only within the same country of purchase.